Goods are considered to be dangerous when they are liable to cause harm to environment or to human health, for example, pesticides or toxic components of chemical production. In this case, the requirements of transportation safety come to the fore.
Organization of dangerous cargo transportation includes:
- selection of transportation corresponding to the characteristics of the cargo;
- selection of optimal route, ensuring safety, reliability and promptness of delivery at a reasonable price;
- execution of route arrangement documentation in cooperation with relevant services (State Traffic Safety Inspectorate, Ministry of Railways, Central Internal Affairs Directorate, etc.);
- acquisition of all necessary permits;
- organization and control of loading-unloading works;
- cargo insurance.
For detailed information, please, contact our specialists!